Back from the dead.

I haven't bared my soul for the past few months. After what had happened and the aftermath of it all, I was put off. I felt like I would never write again. This is what happens when people read your "diary" and then gets all emotional about it. It's just like the time when my mother read my diary. What is it with mothers and invasion of privacy?

But when I thought about it, hell why not. I wouldn't be myself if I try to please people all the time right? I mean, this is my place to really rant!

I felt that in the last few months, I have changed emotionally. I don't think I will ever let myself be played like that again. Or hurt the one who truly love me. There is only so many times one can get second chances.

This is the time to start afresh, the time to never look back and wonder what if, the time to let go. There is no use regretting and thinking about it again. I may never get another "second chance", life is short, really it is, and I may as well live it with the one who truly cares and loves me.

"It's times like these you learn to live again, it's times like these you give and give again, it's times like these you learn to love again, it's times like these...time and time again." - Foo Fighters.

Comments

Popular Posts