Fooked
Too many things were going on not too long ago and I forgot to rant about this. Work, extreme lethargy and generally not feeling like writing here kept me away.
Foo Fighters were supposed to play what's touted as the biggest show in South East Asia on 2nd March. I was so excited, frantically getting the tickets on the morning it started selling, hyperventilating even. Hotel was booked, leave from work applied and then as it's now written in history, the concert was cancelled.
Dave Grohl had to "rest his voice" and some other lame excuse were given. And that was that.
Unbelievable. I was beyond upset, I felt like I was just dumped. You know the feeling when you're excited and are looking forward to something so much and to have it ripped away from you just like that, and there's nothing you can do about it? That feeling sucks.
I wonder when else I would get the chance to see them perform live. Maybe never.
Foo Fighters were supposed to play what's touted as the biggest show in South East Asia on 2nd March. I was so excited, frantically getting the tickets on the morning it started selling, hyperventilating even. Hotel was booked, leave from work applied and then as it's now written in history, the concert was cancelled.
Dave Grohl had to "rest his voice" and some other lame excuse were given. And that was that.
Unbelievable. I was beyond upset, I felt like I was just dumped. You know the feeling when you're excited and are looking forward to something so much and to have it ripped away from you just like that, and there's nothing you can do about it? That feeling sucks.
I wonder when else I would get the chance to see them perform live. Maybe never.

Comments
Post a Comment